Rasputina Yelena Nikolayevna
- Research Associate in the Laboratory for Fish and Water Invertebrate Ecology Institute of Biology KarRC RAS
Academic degree: Cand. (PhD) of Biology (2013)
Dissertation title: Biological characteristics of juvenile salmonids in the rivers of Karelia and Kola Peninsula
Fax: +7(8142) 76-98-10
Address: 11 Pushkinskaya Street
Scientific speciality: ichthyology
Education: University degree
Major research trends: studying the feeding of fish
Key words: fish nutrition, Atlantic salmon, fish fry
2.Shustov Y.A. Belyakov E.N. Comparative study of parr and smolts of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. in pool Varzuga subarctic river // Ecology. - 2012. - №6. - P. 442-445.
3.Shustov Y.A., Baryshev I.A. Belyakova E.N. Features of supply of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar L. in subarctic river Varzuga and its small tributaries (Kola Peninsula) // Journal "Biology of Inland Waters". - 2012. - №3. - P. 66-70.
4. Shustov Y.A., Belyakova E.N. Eating salmon fish fry in autumn // Magazine "Scientists of PetrSU notes." - 2012. - №2 (123). - P. 7-10.
5. Shustov Y.A., Tyrkin I.A. Belyakova E.N. Features of growth of juvenile brown trout Salmo trutta L. in waters north of the European Russia // Transactions of Karelian Research Centre of RAS. - 2012. - №1. - P. 94-101.
6. Shustov Y.A. , Tyrkin I.A., Rasputina E.N. Food competition bullhead and moustached loach fish to fry salmon river. Salmo in the tributaries of Lake Onega. Hydrobiological Journal 2014, v. 50, №4, pp. 34-44.
7. Biological features of juvenile salmon fish in the rivers of Karelia and the Kola Peninsula. // Shustov Y.A. , Tyrkin I.A., Schurov I.L. , Ivanter D.E., Belyakova E.N. - Petrozavodsk: Petrozavodsk State University Publishing House, 2013. - 74 p.
8.Belyakova EN, Shustov YA, IA Tyrkin Nutrition and growth of juvenile salmon in the remediated site Suna River (Reserve "Kivach") // Abstracts of the reserve "Kivach". - FGU State Reserve "Kivach". - 2011. - Issue 5. - P. 180-184.
9.Shustov Y.A., Belyakova E.N., Veselov A.E.Seasonal food habits of fish in the river Big kumzhevoy Vn (bass. Lake Onega) // Ecology Principles. 2013. Vol.2. №4. P. 56-68.
10.Belyakova E.N. Features of supply of Atlantic salmon in the south-eastern rivers of the Kola Peninsula // Proceedings of the IV school-conference of young scientists with international participation "Water environment and spatial natural complexes: study, use, protection." - Petrozavodsk: Karelian Research Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences. Institute of Water Problems of the North. - 2011. - P.99-103.
11.Belyakova E.N., Shustov Y.A. Nutrition, growth and dispersal of juvenile salmon fish in the rivers of White Sea Karelia (Gridino village area) // XXIX International Conference "Biological Resources of the White Sea and inland waters of the European North." FSUE "PINRO". - Murmansk. - 2013. (In press).
12.Belyakova E.N. Biological features of juvenile salmon fish in the rivers of Karelia and the Kola Peninsula // Abstracts of the conference. International scientific conference "The reproduction of natural populations of fish species." GosNIORKh. - SPb. - 2013. (In press).
13.Tyrkin I.A., Shustov Y.A., Rasputina E.N., Legun A.G. Feeding habits of juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.), contaminated invasive parasite Gyrodactylus salaries, in the river Keret. Russian Journal of Biological Invasions. №3, 2015.
From 01.02.2015 G. E. N. Rasputina working in the laboratory of ecology of fishes and aquatic invertebrates IB KarRC RAS in the position of acting research officer, commenced research on the state budget theme "the Functioning of water ecosystems of East Fennoscandia in the state of nature and under the influence of anthropogenic factors". The main focus of her research is the study of food fishes in the inland waters of North-West Russia.