The main conference purpose: integration of professionals studying challenges and prospects of border territories development, exchange of experience on resolving related social, economic, political, educational and cultural issues.
Directions of conference work:
- Border territories: concept development, theoretical approaches, research methods.
- Modern challenges for border regions and cities in the new geopolitical conditions.
- Opportunities and prospects of cross-border cooperation in the conditions of digital economy.
- Features of regional policy in relation of border regions.
- Institutes and instruments of border territories development.
- Social and economic differentiation of border regions.
- Investment climate and foreign investment in border regions.
- Cross-border entrepreneurship.
- Social and cultural aspects of cross-border cooperation.
- Migration in border regions;
- The practice of cross-border cooperation at the municipal level
May 14, 2018 – deadline for submission of articles and notes for publication on the conference proceedings. You can email your article to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 28, 2018– deadline for registration forms. You can email your form to: email@example.com
Information letter (207 Kb, total downloads: 43)
Registration form (885 Kb, total downloads: 37)
Round table (128 Kb, total downloads: 29)
programma_konferencii_itog.pdf (888 Kb, total downloads: 119)
press-reliz_08.06.18.pdf (196 Kb, total downloads: 62)